Account Director - CitrusZest Ltd
This job expired on 29-02-2012
Browse Simply Marketing Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Customer Representative 8 months ago
South East, UK
Salary band: £10k - £15k
Customer Representative Bexhill-On-Sea, England,
Marketing Executive/B2B/Events/PR/SEO/Wetherby 8 months ago
Salary band: £20k - £25k
Marketing Executive/B2B/Events/PR/SEO/Wetherby Marketing Executive with at least 1 year experience of B2B marketing, SEO, email marketing, traditional marketing, copywriting and event marketing is ...
Consultant (Retail Customer Loyalty & Marketing/CRM) 8 months ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Consultant (Customer Loyalty Management) - Up to
Senior Marketing Account Manager 8 months ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Senior Marketing Account Manager, Marketing Account Manager, Digital Marketing Account Manager, Senior Digital Account Manager, Marketing Account Manager, Senior Marketing Account Manager.This funk...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||Up to £50k|
|Job Categories:||Channel Marketing Jobs | Event Marketing Jobs | Marketing Communications Jobs | Sports Marketing Jobs|
Account Director - automotive retail
The Account Director will head up a team of account management and creative staff, responsible for delivering a comprehensive, solution-driven range of ATL and BTL programmes to a prestige car manufacturer's own retail division in London, Birmingham and Manchester.
The role will take full responsibility for delivery of services to this client, focusing 100% of their time. This would include overall responsibility for all client liaison in conjunction with the team; devising short and long term strategies for ATL and BTL application and responding to all ad-hoc client needs.
The position will oversee client-facing account management staff who will be in constant contact with dealerships in their respective regions, including their workloads and closely managed KPIs. The role will oversee the effective delivery of all creative solutions, both strategic and tactical, which includes management of a creative resource for the account.
The AD would answer directly into the Group Account Director, and as a key member of the senior management team be expected to contribute to the systems and processes that are key to the agency's overall success. However, it should also be stressed that this is a 'hands on role' and, along with management of strategy and staff, the position would need to be as a 'productive' member of the team, leading by example and demonstrating the highest standards within his/her own work.
The successful candidate will have first hand and substantial experience of the automotive retail industry, and be fully able to maximise on his/her expertise in a dynamic marketing environment.
The individual will also ideally bring experience of working on a range of clients and media environments, in recognition that this provides a depth of experience, creativity and the ability to think laterally, transferring ideas and drawing on experience gained outside of the automotive industry.
Ability to devise campaign and relevant creative solutions, to run across dealer/territory
Ability to work creatively in co-operation with the design team
Understanding of all marketing and media disciplines, including print and broadcast advertising, print, online/electronic media, media buying, DM, PR
Innate understanding of automotive retailing, processes and systems: issues attached to new and used car sales and relationship with after sales, parts and bodyshop; understanding of relationship between manufacturer and retailer, fixed and variable margin schemes, F&I products
Automotive manufacturer experience is preferred, ideally within the marketing function to provide a depth of knowledge to help educate and develop the automotive team within the client.
Understanding of public/consumer influences on motor retailing, as well as those attached to corporate/fleet and business users
Key requirements of the candidate include the following:
- First class understanding of automotive and retail industry
- Ability to work under pressure and in a highly time-sensitive environment
- Excellent writing skills. This includes writing materials from press releases to proposals, and the eventual appointee would also be expected to contribute to ad copy, DM, electronic communications such as e shots, e-zines etc. An excellent understanding of grammar, extreme accuracy and proof reading skills are vital, as is the ability to mentor (including proofing and amending) the writing of other team members
- Recognition that the role is not 9-5 and will require some UK travel including overnight
- Strong team management and mentoring skills. The candidate must have the maturity, sense of humour and proven skills to immediately establish themselves as a senior manager, with both the various client contacts, at all levels, and other staff
- A highly creative and lateral approach to producing innovative yet pragmatic solutions to challenging automotive retail marketing objectives
- The successful candidate will have a firm grasp of managing budgets and administering financial controls
- Ability to present confidently, using PowerPoint (or equivalent) and mood boards to sell-in ideas and marketing concepts
Candidates must live within reasonable commuting distance of Milton Keynes, and hold full, current driving licenses
Please apply with an up to date CV, salary expectations, notice period and your availability to interview.