Account Director Sales Promotion - Moves
This job expired on 13-02-2012
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||c40-50k + car|
|Location:||Yorkshire , West Yorkshire , Leeds|
|Sector:||FMCG | Retail | Agency | B2C|
|Job Categories:||Design Jobs | Sales Promotions Jobs | Marketing and Sales Jobs|
Sales Promotion Account Director - Retail & FMCG CLIENTS
Award winning full service agency with an exceptional track record in Retail strategy/creative/branding projects for major brands and companies across the UK.
As part of their continued growth and expansion they now need an experienced Sales Promotion Account Director who can work at both a strategic and tactical level, who is looking to join a highly respected agency working with some of the biggest brands in Retail and FMCG in the UK.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of six years working within Retail/FMCG ideally in an agency environment, although candidates from the client side with exceptional hands on experience and a very practical down to earth approach would be welcome.
The key element to this role is understanding what motivates shoppers, how to entice them, how to communicate with them, how to motivate them; and of course how to get the best out of clients and their budgets.
We're looking for someone who is bursting with ideas and a genuine passion for the world of Retail/FMCG; with a very practical hands on approach to achieving targets, and developing successful relationships.
The AD will be responsible for a small team, so it is very important that you can demonstrate your ability to motivate and manage staff.
- Have the ISP Diploma
- Act as the senior manager of a team dedicated to meeting clients needs
- Develop and maintain excellent commercially viable working relationships with Clients and internal colleagues
- Become expert in the Client's business, objectives and the markets in which they operate
- Generate new ideas both tactical and strategic
- Work as part of the senior team in strategic development and growth of accounts, working as part of the new business team as required