2 months ago
Information on the company
Our client is in the business of brevity. The compression of expression.
We believe that our impatient world engages with succinct, imagination-capturing ideas more than long-winded philosophical ones
Frictionless Ideas that travel quickly between people, solve problems, inform choice, add value.
Our clients might only ever buy a few words, but each will count. And save them thousands explaining what their business does and, more importantly, why anyone should care.
How you can expect to spend your day:
* Supporting others with various tasks including research
* Data entry
* Proposal writing
* Idea generation
* Presentation writing
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
* Russell Group degree @ 2.1 or 1st
* Bright, enthusiastic, mature and keen
* Takes initiative, articulate with perfect writing skills
* We like people with ambition, people who listen, people who measure twice and cut once
* We like people who love and venerate ideas, people who get that ideas influence choice and make change
What are the perks of interning at this company:
* The opportunity to travel to other offices based in Cardiff and New York!
* The people are lovely
* The office is beautiful
* They socialise a lot
* Their Managing Partners and Senior Leadership Team are extremely experienced and always keen to share
* Their creative work is beautiful
* They know everyone and have fantastic connections
* They have lovely clients
* They go to the pub a lot
Questions for applicants to think about:
* If Alexa is now in charge of making the choice, what’s going to happen to brands?
* What do consumers yearn for?
* If a man is in a forest and a tree falls down, is he still wrong?
* If time flies like an arrow, what do fruit flies like?
Apply for this role