3 months ago
Information on the company
A technology company specialising in digital advertising, making it easier for advertising brands and agencies to reach their target audience in the most effective way possible across multiple channels.
This is a 3 month paid internship. Salary: National Minimum Wage.
How you can expect to spend your day:
This role is ideal for a graduate looking to gain first-hand experience in analysing commercial data in a dynamic and fast paced environment. You will be exposed to cutting edge technology and gain an in-depth understanding of the major challenges facing small to medium businesses today.
Tasks you can expect to learn about and be responsible for include:
* Trafficking, updating daily performance reports and monitoring campaigns for delivery of impressions and clicks, fill rate and revenue
* Responsible for the overall health of the network
* Research, reporting and numerical analysis
* Working on presentations and sales collateral
* Business development and administrative duties
* Assisting the ad operations team with other daily ad hoc duties should it be required
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
* An enthusiasm for the industry is key, as well as an interest in numbers and statistics
* Good technical skills, including Microsoft Office
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
* Able to work on own initiative
* Great organisational skills and ability to multi task
* Someone who has able to absorb knowledge and information quickly
* Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
What are the perks of interning at this company?
* Fast growth potential
* Access to multiple technology platforms
* Rounded experience in Digital Media with a cutting-edge company
Apply for this role