SLS recruitment are delighted to be working on an exceptional opportunity with one of the UK’s fastest growing and award winning ‘Online Estate Agents of the Year’ based in Sudbury, Suffolk. As an Account Handler you will strive to deliver outstanding levels of customer service day to day, managing daily customer care and offering property knowledge.
Duties and responsibilities
• Achieving targets set around sales ratios
• Carrying out regular reviews of market activity
• Managing internal databases
• Negotiating Offers
• Sales progression
• Exceptional Customer Service
• Maintaining high GOS
• Ensuring all tasks are carried out punctually
What you'll need to succeed
• You will have a minimum of one years’ experience within a sales or customer service based role
• Excellent communication skills are essential
• Offer a ‘can do’, positive attitude
• Work well as part of team and on personal targets
• Outstanding organisation and time keeping
• Be an effective decision maker
What you'll get in return
You will be offered a competitive salary plus benefits including;
• Cycle Scheme
• Auto enrolment into a pension scheme
• In-house training
• Commission based bonuses.
• Enrolled into employee incentive policies
• Impressive annual leave allowance, with one additional day per year of service up to 3 years.
Please note that staff are subject to the use of a mobility clause which is expected to be used in Q4 2017/ Q1 2018 due to business expansion. The relocation is aimed for Colchester, Essex.