7 months ago
Information on the company
Launched in 2009 and with its headquarters in Victoria London this company is a global advertising tech company providing the world’s leading online advertisers and media agencies with state-of-the-art digital marketing products and services. The company employs over 100 people worldwide and has recently made it into Sunday Times Hiscox Tech Track 100 League, which ranks Britain’s fastest-growing unquoted technology companies, based on innovation and sales growth.
This is a 3 month internship paying £1,200 per month with the intention of converting to a permanent job paying £21,000.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join the Account Management Team who are responsible for managing and optimising client advertising campaigns. You will also be in regular contact with clients, over telephone, email and face to face meetings to ensure strong business relationships are maintained. This is an excellent internship for a recent graduate looking to be trained in a rapid growth area of digital advertising whilst also developing experience in Account Management.
Tasks you can expect to be trained in and responsible for:
• Managing client advertising budgets and using advertising trading platforms to optimise each campaign accordingly.
• Producing campaign reports which are passed to clients for them to monitor how their budgets are being allocated and the return they get in terms of traffic and new customer acquisition.
• Analysing each campaign strategy and identify the areas of optimisation which will return the best results.
• Learn how to identify and troubleshoot underperforming campaigns and discrepancies.
• Be the point of contact for your allocated clients, staying in regular contact with them over phone, email and occasional face to face meetings.
• Work with the Sales and Technology Team to feedback client experiences and continually improve products and services.
What are the ideal intern’s personality, skills and qualifications?
• Educated to degree level, science based degrees are preferred but not pre-requisites.
• Numerate and someone comfortable working with numbers on a daily basis.
• Comfortable working with MS Excel and data on a daily basis.
• A clear, concise and confident communicator.
• An interest to develop new skills and a career in the digital advertising sector.
• The ability to balance competing priorities whilst under work pressure.
• Comfortable working in an international team environment.
What are the perks of working at this company?
• Receive amazing training in a cutting-edge area of digital advertising and new advertising technology, which are both fast growth sectors and so a great start for a recent graduate’s career.
• Work on a range of clients, both large and small, across sectors which will develop your Account Management experience even quicker.
• Work for an international and growing company offering ample career progression.
Apply for this role