9 months ago
Information on the company
Our client is the of the UK's top influencer marketing agencies. They work with a variety of clients ranging from some of the biggest brands in the world to fast growing start-ups.
How you can expect to spend your day:
* Being responsible for day-to-day management of various clients
* Assisting team members in time-planning, self-organisation and development
* Business development; working with the management team in sourcing new clients, from researching, developing the pitches to presentation
* Taking responsibility for receiving and challenging client briefs, ensuring the right information is presented and pushing back to the client where necessary, for the best-end result
* Overseeing and approving project estimates and management of budgets, and be accountable for the integrity of each project from start-to-finish
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
* Ideally experience of working on a range of clients within an agency environment
* Demonstrate competent writing and communication skills
* Experience of, or desire to develop new business and will be able to deliver client presentations in a professional manner
* Understand and have an interest in Influencer Marketing
What are the perks of interning at this company?
* Great opportunity for progression within the business
* Brilliant office environment
* Flashy new office based a 2 min walk from Old Street!
* You will receive responsibility from day one
* Young fun and vibrant team
Apply for this role