Our client has been a leading provider of support and information to young families for over 50 years and is looking for an experienced Account Manager to join their thriving team as soon as possible.
Overview of Role
Are you a passionate Account Manager who can partner with and ensure the long-term success of our client’s relationship with its clients? If so, as Account Manager you will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of assigned clients as well as creating and developing new business clients and connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You will liaise between clients and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of their solutions according to client needs.
The role requires the successful candidate to be based in the office with some travel across the country to attend client meetings. Core office hours are expected; Monday to Thursday 09:00 – 17:30 and Friday 09:00 – 17:00.
As an Account Manager you can expect to earn a competitive salary and benefits including 27 days holiday, access to Benefits and pension.
Working with reputable clients within the industry as an Account Manager you will be working to:
Key Revenue Responsibilities (including client handling):
- Be responsible for achievement of agreed revenue targets across all channels and taking account of profitability performance of each campaign. Developing and maintaining professional working relationships with all relevant clients (and associated suppliers) to drive revenue targets.
- Develop, prepare and maintain an active and growing pipeline of sales opportunities
- Highlight variances to projected revenues and support with a plan, proposal and timeframes to address such variances.
- Keeping fully updated on industry, category & client intelligence in order that issues that may be affecting clients are understood and/or anticipated
Planning, Administration and Reporting:
- Be responsible for developing and maintaining effective working relationships with internal stakeholders in order to increase overall company performance through collaborative ways of working.
- Accountable for keeping all company records for your clients accurate and up to date in a timely fashion in the CRM system.
- Ensure that all client proposals are put together professionally and accurately with special attention given to customer needs.
- Through the efficient use of the CRM system you will provide weekly updates on booked revenue, clients contacted, proposals sent etc.
- Strong numerical and mathematical skills.
- Smart/professional, business like image
- Flexibility and adaptability to assist and support other members of the team
- Excellent communication skills
- Delivery to strict deadlines
- Driven and motivated
- Collaborative and work effectively as part of a team
- Organised with good aattention to detail
- Media Sales
- Data/ Digital Sales
- Customer Acquisition
- Lead Generation