Account Manager - Global
* Are you in account management with previous experience in 360 campaigns?
* Looking to make a change where career progression is promoted?
* Want to work with some world renowned clients?
* Do you have at least 2 years working for an agency?
A fantastic opportunity has recently been created by an award winning agency based in London. They are looking for Account Manager to join a successful and growing client in order to meet its requirements. They are ideally looking for someone with previous agency experience who has good knowledge in client services and supporting campaigns. The ideal candidate will need digital and social experience with global exposure, to understand the client's needs and to be able to work in a very fast paced environment.
You will be assisting with the delivery of key projects to the client and coordinating key communications. This is a fantastic position for someone to join a team and learn new skills and hone others, you will be able to grow and develop and continue down a great career path in client services and account management.
Key knowledge and aptitudes required are:
* The ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues
* Organization and management of own time and work load
* Intellectually curious with a desire to grow and develop new skills
* An Innovative thinker, energetic and commercially astute
* Confident, dynamic, ambitious and creative
* Able to act quickly on new ideas
POSITION - Account Manager - Global
LOCATION - London
SALARY - £25k - £32k (depending on experience) plus benefits & bonus
* Educated to degree level in a relevant marketing subject
* Excellent client management skills with account management experience
* Keen eye for detail and working to deadlines, in a fast-moving environment
* Experienced background working within a data/ digital marketing environment
* Adept at identifying opportunities & problem solving
* Data savvy/literate
For further information or to apply please contact:
Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing