5 months ago
Account Manager (Public Relations) - Salary £29,000 - £32,000
Location: Wimbledon, London, SW19
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Working with Emerging Communications’ clients to assess their marketing requirements in order to create strategic online PR campaigns in China.
• Act as the main point of contact for your assigned clients, managing top level client relationships, potentially including complex negotiations and conflict management.
• Manage internal team in order to deliver campaigns on time and within budget.
• Create and curate online PR and social content and distribute to Chinese social channels effectively.
• Optimise digital PR / Social marketing campaigns throughout the period to ensure desired results are delivered in-line with client expectations.
• Track and report on monthly performance and produce end of campaign reports by leveraging existing tools.
• Support other business activity such as internal and external workshops or events.
• Degree in Marketing preferably post-graduate level
• Solid online PR-related work experience
• Experience of working in a digital marketing agency
• Working knowledge of the following digital marketing platforms:
If you would like to apply, please send a cover letter and copy of your CV.
Closing date for applications – 3rd August 2017