We're looking for a highly motivated, driven Account Manager with existing commercial account management, business development and social media experience ideally from a media agency or recognisable publishing brand. This is a fantastic opportunity to further you’re career by working in a brand new role for a big name food brand. You could be a Business Development Executive with marketing and social media experience or a confident Account Executive looking for a new challenge within the fast paced work world of food. The company.
On offer is a unique opportunity to work with a hugely passionate, fun team to manage key accounts across the region through management of client relationships, and customer engagement (emails and social media). My client offers a fun creative working environment as well as some great career progression opportunities. The culture within this company is fast moving and as they are rapidly growing this would be a great opportunity for someone entrepreneurial to really progress their career in sales, marketing and account management. The role.
The right Sales and Marketing Account Manager will play a pivotal part in managing the company’s key accounts as well as marketing target customer-groups through email and social media to help drive the brand forward. You will use your client facing development skills and persuasive nature to help manage, optimise and deliver on company targets. You will be a strong, hands-on communicator as you will be liaising with key stakeholders on a regular basis and you will be accountable for driving forward your own development. The experience we need.
What you'll get in return.
- 1-2 years+ creative account management or sales experience within a media or publishing environment
- Experience managing and influencing internal and external stakeholders
- Basic experience in managing social media and email campaigns
- Previous hands on media / ad sales experience would be highly desirable for this role
- Effective project and budget management skills
- Personable, creative, dynamic, reliable and confident in managing your own workload
- Excellent career progression.
- A chance to work with a well-known food brand to help expand the company further
- The opportunity to work in a creative environment where ideas are shared and rewarded
- A competitive salary and good benefit package.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away to send your CV through to Emma straight away.
For more info on this or similar roles please give Emma a call.