An award winning events specialist is recruiting an acquisitions executive to help grow their client portfolio by identifying prospective clients, project managing the process of onboarding clients and copywriting tenders and presentations to win the new business. The company.
This global events and conference specialist work in the science and charity sectors and are extremely highly regarded having won a number of awards for their exceptional service. The role.
The successful Acquisition Executive will work with the sales team to identify the best possible prospective clients and will help to develop a sales pipeline. Once a client has been identified and contacted, you will project manage the tender process, ensuring a smooth bid process with a focus on increasing the success of those tenders. Your top-notch copywriting skills will be used to their fullest as you draft tender documents and pen compelling presentations that the sales team will pitch to win the new business. To keep the organisation competitive, you will conduct data analysis and adapt processes as and when necessary, maintaining optimum efficiency. The experience we need.
The ideal candidate will have:
What you’ll get in return.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience of working in a commercial environment preferably within events, charity or scientific sectors.
- Proven prowess as a copywriter, preferably of tender documents.
- Demonstrable experience of the commercial tender process as an Acquisition or Bid Executive or Manager.
- Project management experience is desirable.
- Competence with MS office is an absolute must.
- Experience growing a sales pipeline would be greatly advantageous.
In return you will receive a salary of up to £28-30k dependent on experience, plus a fantastic benefits package. How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more info on this or similar roles please give Edan a call.