11 months ago
Information on the company
Our client are the UK's largest independent digital media agency. An independent award winning top 10 digital and media agency they focus on maximising the return on investment from their clients’ customer acquisition budgets.
Specialising in measurable, profitable advertising for growing brands, they work as an extension of their clients’ marketing teams helping them solve challenges and achieve growth.
* As an Ad Operations Executive in our busy Media Team you will utilise 3rd party ad serving software (DoubleClick) to create campaigns, build tracking tags, upload creative and traffic creative to Media Owners. You will also be responsible for drawing up creative specs and ensuring that all creative materials received from creative agencies (Rich Media, SWF, GIF) are to spec and delivered on time.
* You will work closely with our Account Management team and Media Planners to ensure a smooth transition from plan signoff to go live and completion. You will provide screengrabs and regular campaign updates, identify potential delivery issues, highlight the best performing creative and recommend any potential optimisation.
* You will also work under the guidance of the Ad Operations Manager to set up and optimise display campaigns briefed to you by the Media team. These campaigns will be set up within our agency trading desk, Kaizen, and you will provide weekly and monthly results analysis and optimise campaigns accordingly, to maximise performance.
KEY SKILLS AND QUALITIES
* Ideally an academic degree, science, maths, technology or English based with a minimum 2:1. Science, English or maths ‘A’ levels if not studied to degree level
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* Strong IT skills, confident when using Excel and analysing data
* Strong problem-solving ability and multi-tasking skills
* Ability to work under pressure and manage time efficiently
* A passion for the internet and digital technologies in general
* You will be enthusiastic and eager to learn so no relevant experience in ad trafficking is necessary.
* You will have a passion for Digital Marketing and/or digital technologies in general and must be able to manage multiple tasks.
* A willingness to go above and beyond what is required of you is highly favourable.
* High levels of responsibility and exposure in one of the country's leading digital and media companies.
* Friendly and social atmosphere.
* Social events throughout the year.
Apply for this role