Our client is a world leader in cellular material technology. They produce an unparalleled range of closed cell, crosslinked, polyolefin foams using a unique, environmentally friendly, high-pressure nitrogen gas solution process. They produce lightweight foams in Croydon (UK) and Kentucky (US) that are used widely in many applications including aircraft, the automotive industry and leading sportswear brands.
Position: Administrator - Marketing
Location: Croydon, London
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 8:40-16:50 (flexible)
Salary: up to £28k per annum depending on experience.
Benefits: Contributory pension, staff bonus, share purchase scheme, life insurance, reward scheme and flexible Friday scheme.
About the role:
The Administrator will be responsible for supporting sales and marketing initiatives.
- Coordinate logistics for events, conferences, and tradeshows
- Maintain intranet and internal communications media
- Supplier administration for the marketing team
- Communication with the Sales Team
- Collaboration with internal Departments
- Perform various administrative duties as required
- Maintain the inventory of promotional items
- Conduct desk research
- Upload inbound leads to CRM
- Handle specific projects as assigned
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Literate and Numerate
- Experience in an administration position
- Good communications skills.
- Flexible attitude with ability to work to deadlines.
Desirable skills / experience:
- Experience of working in a marketing or sales department
- Knowledge of PowerPoint
Our client is based on the A236 between Mitcham and Croydon. It is served by regular bus and tram services connecting to Wimbledon, Croydon, East Croydon, Morden, Mitcham Junction, Tooting and Tooting Broadway.
You may have experience of the following: Marketing Administrator, Marketing Officer, Marketing Support, Support Administrator, Sales Administrator, Sales Support, Administrator, Admin Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Office Administrator, Office Assistant etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.