about 1 year ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join this fun, vibrant, and dynamic company.
This company are the market leaders for adrenaline activities. The UK's only direct bookings network, they specialise in fun but they work hard at it!
They are proud of their team and the excellent working environment they have created together... would you like to be part of it?
They are looking for a talented individual to join their marketing team. Specifically to work on, expand and manage their Affiliate Marketing, Corporate Incentive and 3rd party reseller partnerships.
If you are a creative marketing talent looking to evolve, be challenged, have your ideas listened to and work in a fun and friendly environment, then this position is for you.
- Manage relationships with affiliate partners.
- Help grow affiliate marketing, incentive and 3rd party reseller sales.
- Research and source new affiliate opportunities and partners.
- Help grow their corporate incentive partnerships.
- Deliver regular progress, commission and activity reports for all affiliate partners.
- Stay up to date with the latest affiliate marketing trends.
- Collaborate with the creative teams to create affiliate marketing material.
- Deploy and optimise campaigns through the affiliate marketing channel.
- Keep affiliates up to date with the latest company news.
- Forecast roi and activity for all affiliate partners.
- Promote the affiliate channel and opportunity across the industry.
- Ensure all roi and sales targets are met through the affiliate channels and partnerships
- At least one years' experience within the affiliates industry, preferably in the activities and gift vouchers market.
- Strong knowledge of affiliate platforms and programmes
- Passion for affiliate marketing and the wider digital industry
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - including presenting and reporting
- Strong people and partnership management skills
- Strong Excel and numerical skills
- A good understanding of the whole digital marketing mix
- A good working knowledge of the latest affiliate marketing and online partnerships trends
- Incentives (associated to performance progress)
- Activity familiarisation opportunities
Office Based Central Harrogate, North Yorkshire.
£25,000.00 pa basic - £30,000.00 OTE