2 months ago
This digital technology studio is working with clients across the UK on a variety of exciting assignments.
They are based in a listed 19th century canal wharf, on the edge of Burnley town centre, with car parking.
They are an ambitious, growth-led business with a clear vision - their team are conscious of their purpose and values, and they instil this into everything they do.
The Agency Marketing Manager will help make them famous and help to generate new business.
This role has two areas of responsibility that are distinct but integrated:
Marketing - growing their reputation and profile through a combination of website, online/offline communications, events and press.
Business Development - managing the new business function responsible for lead generation and qualification.
The role is focused on developing the proposition and processes for the company not client work.
This is an opportunity to make a huge difference, in-house at an agency that is going places!
You should be a champion at building relationships with colleagues and external partners. Working across departments to get the best out of people who are working on marketing and new business opportunities.
The right person for this role will be passionate, proactive, a go-getter and a doer. (No passengers!)
You should have new business and marketing experience, in-house or agency side. You will be expected to be able to confidently create, iterate and execute the business's marketing strategy.
The Day To Day
Specific responsibilities include:
Events and Networking
- Grow and manage the agency's networking events calendar
- Host at least one workshop event per month
- Create and manage follow up procedures, post events
- Attend sector/industry networking events on behalf of the business (alone or with senior colleagues)
- Develop an awards calendar
- Work with internal teams to develop award-winning entries
- Project manage and attend award ceremonies
- Develop sector and industry relationships to boost the profile in the right areas and communicate their areas of expertise
- Work with the team to produce relevant opinion pieces
- Manage press activity, and co-ordinate creative assets
- Manage social media presence, content and email marketing
- Monitor and report on impact of external marketing and adjust accordingly
- Fully embrace the brand and ensure that every external communication, including pitches, press releases and proposals properly represents their brand
- Build and maintain brilliant credentials
- Keep credentials and press releases consistently up to date with new client work as and when completed
- Ensure their website demonstrates best practice
- Proactively develop ideas to refresh the agency website (homepage takeovers, campaigns etc.)
Live their spirit - Digital with Purpose, and their focus - They make good things happen
Help them to achieve their dream - to be valued thoughout the UK by companies that want to get the future, faster.