about 1 year ago
Aircon, Memory and Networks Product Marketing Manager
The Aircon, Memory and Networks Marketing Manager will define and communicate company value's proposition to a business audience in the UK marketplace. Working closely with Product Management to understand the current and future roadmap, the Aircon, Memory and Networks Marketing Manager will craft a compelling story that shapes who the product / service is for and why they would buy it from this company. The role is expected to define and shape the proposition and implement marketing programs that support the communication of the proposition to each audience.
• Product Management - working closely with Product Management to define and optimise the product value proposition, the Product Marketing team will craft the materials that communicate the proposition to sales. It is expected that the Product Management team will be a key customer in the process and be expected to approve each of the propositions and have input to the proposition.
• B2B Sales - the Aircon, Memory and Networks Marketing Manager will support the sales team as their key customer delivering compelling and high quality sales tools in time to support the sales process. The role will work with sales on the marketing requirement each quarter and deliver marketing programs that help the teams exceed or met their targets.
To be successful in this role you should have:
• Degree or similar qualification in a marketing or business related discipline
• Five to seven years' + experience working in high performing marketing teams within the Aircon, Memory and Networks, enterprise software or technology sector
• An understanding of mobile would be preferred
• Experience of working reseller partners
• Detailed experience delivering marketing programs in the enterprise Aircon, Memory and Networks industry working at a local level and effectively communicating value propositions with local stakeholders
• A proven track record of building compelling marketing programs that deliver growth to a complex set of enterprise stakeholders
• Solid experience of budget and project management
• Presented frequently to executives to gain widespread support for marketing programs and initiatives to seek investment that delivers growth
• Ability to handle multiple internal and external stakeholders in order to successfully deliver on key projects
• Ability to translate product features to user benefits on technical products
• Ability to multi-task and project manage large projects with short time-scales
• Strong team working skills
• Exceptional attention to detail
• A can do attitude
24 days ago
only 4 days until close