5 months ago
Information on the company
The company is a fast-growing food business based in central London bringing an inspirational range of authentic and traditional Indian sauces, produce and easy-to-cook meals to a market that is crying out for them. Now being sold across the UK and recently expanded to Australia and Canada it's a brilliant time to join.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting up-and-coming company in the food sector as an Assistant Brand Manager, paying London Living Wage and based by Baker Street Station in Central London.
How you can expect to spend your day:
Assisting the Head of Marketing in driving consumer and shopper marketing activities to raise awareness of the brand and support customer activities in store to drive sales. Project ownership will be allocated across the two Assistant Brand Managers and the Head of Marketing.
* Support Sales teams in each market to deliver tailored customer plans for key customers
* Liaising with our Social Media agency to deliver and optimise social media content across all channels with a view to growing our following and consumer engagement
* Revitalising the website and putting in place a plan to keep content current and relevant
* Liaising with our events agency to deliver and optimise consumer events in the UK and Aus
* Liaising with our 3 x PR agencies in each market to deliver awareness-driving activities and coverage for the brand
* Liaising with our packaging agency to optimise existing packaging and develop packaging for new product launches
* Working with our dedicated insights team to learn about consumer behaviour, our brand and products through our Guiding Panel (consumer sampling mechanism)
* Working with our partner photographers and videographers to continually deliver fresh new content to be delivered through all of the above channels
* Budget management
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
* Degree educated 2:1 and above
* Strong interest in pursuing a career in brand management and/or marketing
* Strong attention to detail and focus on delivering excellence
* Team player – no job too small to help the team
* Social media and digitally savvy
* Creative and flexible in approach
* Has a real passion for food!
What are the perks of interning at this company?
* Working in central London
* Fun informal team
* Regular access to great food!
* Working on a fast-growing challenger brand that is highly regarded by leading retailers as an engine of growth
Apply for this role