Assistant Brand Manager – Leading FMCG brand
c.£30K-£35K + Benefits + Bonus
West of London
Ready to take on a bigger role? Looking for a new challenge? This is a fab opportunity to join a very dynamic global player in one of the biggest FMCG categories working on a number of its key UK brands. Working alongside the SBM, you’ll play a key role in driving the brands with brand planning, NPD/packaging, activations and insight all part of your remit. Currently a strong number 2 in the market, our client has huge ambitions and needs smart, creative thinking marketers to take on the challenge. This is a true hands-on role offering real responsibility and opportunities to show your flair and skills in a busy, fast-paced and lively working culture. Send us your CV now and we’ll get the ball rolling for you!
Key responsibilities include
- Support the SBM/MM on range/portfolio management, including leadership of ‘adaptation’ projects, packaging artwork process, and activation in store through powerful sell-in and launch.
- Managing brand and portfolio performance tracking and analysis, and supporting the wider sales & marketing team to flag issues and opportunities.
- Working with shopper marketing and commercial teams to ensure exceptional brand activation at the point of purchase.
- Compiling market & competitor reviews in order to feed into plans.
Key Skills Checklist
- Robust brand marketing background ideally in FMCG or packaged goods with an interest in food & drink categories and consumer trends.
- ‘Can do’ attitude with excellent commercial understanding and the ability to make sound recommendations.
- Experience in leading Brand planning & identifying growth opportunities
- Strong data analysis skills ideally spanning pricing & promotional issues.
- Excellent communication skills with track record of building strong relationships/collaboration.
- Experience in creation and activation of design projects and ideally some experience of NPD, innovation and renovation.
- Solid knowledge of advertising and communications development.
- An entrepreneurial, self-starter mindset, able to work in a large, global business but with a ‘start-up’ culture and energy.
Our client is a €5 billion global business with a portfolio of leading beverage brands in markets across the world. The UK is a top 5 global market for the company and has experienced 8 years of continual growth with exceptional performance across a number of brands. It has a dynamic, results-driven and fast-paced working culture, but one which is open, collaborative and nurtures talent.
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment with extensive marketing recruitment experience working with brand management, communications, category management and insight/research specialists. If you would like to discuss this role, or any other roles that might be suitable, please e-mail or call Adam Tarsh now.
If you don’t feel this role is quite right for you, but think you know someone who might be suitable, do please pass this advert on. We do offer a recommend-a-friend scheme and you could receive £200 in John Lewis vouchers should you recommended someone who is offered and accepts the role.