Assistant Brand Manager – Leading FMCG Company
c.£32K-£38K + Bonus + Benefits
Ambitious, results-driven, smart and business savvy? Keen to take your career to the highest levels? This is an exceptional role for a high potential, ambitious marketer with robust full-mix experience in a first-class FMCG or OTC environment. If you are frustrated by bureaucracy and want to have real brand ownership, high levels of responsibility and the opportunity to lead major brand growth initiatives; this could be the role you’ve been waiting for. The business culture is challenging and fast with unparalleled opportunities to make an impact quickly.
- Supports and is responsible for the achievement of financial and market share targets for a brand or group of brands in the market.
- Works across functions to develop and execute successful commercial plans in order to deliver financial and share plans and targets.
- Manages initiative development and activation of any local brands in the portfolio including development of new products, consumer and shopper communications.
- Feeds into ideas and proposals for business development initiatives for the brand(s) based on consumer, shopper and market understanding.
- Works with the Trade marketing team as required in the implementation of the store-format activation plans or optimizing product assortment and promotional strategy.
- Supports the Sales team in meeting customer requirements.
Our Ideal Candidate
With an excellent academic background and a track record of delivering tangible business results, you will already be seen as a high achiever. You will have experience across the marketing mix ideally including A&P development for TLL, digital and other media, management of integrated promotional initiatives and close involvement in innovation and brand extension projects. You will be business savvy, used to managing P&Ls and working closely with commercial teams to understand trade needs and business opportunities. You will thrive in a fast paced, action oriented environment and will enjoy taking on challenging projects, supported by large budgets, with extensive exposure to senior management who will expect you to be able to argue your case concisely. Strong interpersonal and influencing skills are essential as well as the ability to think strategically and identify clear consumer drivers.
A first-class blue-chip global FMCG business with a significant portfolio of well known and trusted brands, this company invests heavily in innovation and A&P support and has seen huge and sustained growth in markets across the globe. The culture is energetic, entrepreneurial and highly results-driven.
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment with extensive marketing and recruitment experience working with brand management, communications, category management, customer marketing, brand consulting and insight/research specialists across a wide range of industry sectors.
If you don’t feel this role is quite right for you, but think you know someone who might be suitable, do please pass this advert on. We do offer a recommend-a-friend scheme and you could receive £200 in John Lewis vouchers should you recommended someone who is offered and accepts the role.