An excellent product assistant or category assistant with experience within the consumer sector with a talent for manipulating detailed product insights is required to support this rapidly growing marketing team based in Northampton.
We are keen to speak to aspiring Category Managers who are looking for a business that could fast-track your career into the Category Manager.
SALARY: £25000 to £30000 circa plus 10% bonus
- Generous Holiday Allowance,
- Corporate discount schemes ,
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Daventry, Milton Keynes, Wellingborough, Rushden, Kettering, Market Harborough,
JOB SPECIFICATION: Assistant Category Manager
The Assistant Category Manager will join the category team and support the Category Managers with all administration support and deliver on the category product plan.
You will be responsible for the following;
* Providing an internal customer base with category insights.
* Liaising externally with buyers, technical teams and Product Development teams.
* Monitor and analyse competitor performance, pricing and activity in both the market and industry.
* Identify new opportunities within the category, justifying those and report/present back to the business.
REQUIREMENTS: Assistant Category Manager
To be successful in your application, you will have a proven track record within a category team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience of working within a fast paced commercial environment.
- Ideally have assisted a category team.
- Graduate of business or marketing.
- Demonstrate excellent organisational skills.
- Keen to develop a career in a marketing analytical role.
- Have excellent communication skills and able to work alongside marketing insight and product management teams.
Above all, your personality and ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders is the forefront of this role. You will need to be commercially mined with a “can do attitude”. We are a successful large scale marketing team looking for an Assistant Category Manager that has the confidence to support and develop within the business model.
This leading, innovative business supplying products into the building, construction, wholesale and trade environments seek a talented Assistant Category Manager.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: Assistant Category Manager, Product assistant, Marketing assistant, Category Manager / Analyst / Executive / Assistant INTERESTED?
Please apply to our retained consultant Kerry Austin
quoting Assistant Category Manager reference KA1712-13 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.