Assistant Product Manager - Veritas Partnership
This job expired on 23-05-2012
|Salary band:||£30k - £40k|
|Salary Details:||up to £35000 plus benefi|
|Location:||South West London , Berkshire , Buckinghamshire , Oxfordshire|
|Sector:||FMCG | Manufacturing|
|Job Categories:||Product Marketing Jobs | Marketing and Sales Jobs|
ASSISTANT PRODUCT MANAGER
Salary up to £35,000 + bonus + benefits
We are a global manufacturer and marketer of high quality, household name brands which are sold around the world. Our UK headquarters is based West of London, with a £multimillion turnover and we are exceptionally profitable due to our strong innovation and excellent execution.
- Develop and manage a portfolio of core product categories within EMEA
- As part of the team build internal support and commitment for the European brands ensuring long term success of each product
- Support the development of annual marketing plans and then aid and execute to plan and within agreed budgets.
- Working with European BM's evaluate effectiveness of European programmes and promotional investments
- Develop local communication and activations strategy
- Work closely with trade marketing to develop campaigns that are in line with brand strategy in market
- Conduct ongoing brand performance analysis, financial reporting and risk identification
A dynamic self starter, with outstanding communication skills and presentations skills, who is customer focused. Of graduate calibre, you will already be working within a well-known FMCG/Consumer business and have a first class track record in project management and campaign delivery. In addition a second European language would be advantageous.
Please quote reference 234/3sm sending your details to Claire Norton clairen@uk