Assistant Product Manager - Veritas Partnership
This job expired on 23-05-2012
Browse Simply Marketing Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Assistant Product Manager 26 days ago
Hereford and Worcester, Warwickshire, West Midlands (County), Birmingham
Assistant Product Manager (Insight) - Financial Services The Role: This role of Assistant Product Manager (Insight) supports the Product Manager looking after several brands of credit cards. Takin...
Assistant Product Manager 9 days ago
A successful international publishing company is looking for a skilled Product Manager to join their team. This role would ideally suit candidates looking for their next step up from a marketing ex...
Assistant Product Manager 4 days ago
Assistant Product Manager - Industrial - Midlands - £22-25kThis leading manufacturer supplies hundreds of thousands of products each year to the UK Building and Construction industry through their ...
Assistant Product Manager - Insurance 16 days ago
My client is currently looking for an Assistant Product Manager to join their growing team based in Leeds.The ideal candidate will have a background in product management as well as financial servi...
ASSISTANT PRODUCT MANAGER
Salary up to £35,000 + bonus + benefits
We are a global manufacturer and marketer of high quality, household name brands which are sold around the world. Our UK headquarters is based West of London, with a £multimillion turnover and we are exceptionally profitable due to our strong innovation and excellent execution.
- Develop and manage a portfolio of core product categories within EMEA
- As part of the team build internal support and commitment for the European brands ensuring long term success of each product
- Support the development of annual marketing plans and then aid and execute to plan and within agreed budgets.
- Working with European BM's evaluate effectiveness of European programmes and promotional investments
- Develop local communication and activations strategy
- Work closely with trade marketing to develop campaigns that are in line with brand strategy in market
- Conduct ongoing brand performance analysis, financial reporting and risk identification
A dynamic self starter, with outstanding communication skills and presentations skills, who is customer focused. Of graduate calibre, you will already be working within a well-known FMCG/Consumer business and have a first class track record in project management and campaign delivery. In addition a second European language would be advantageous.
Please quote reference 234/3sm sending your details to Claire Norton
|Salary type:||Annual salary|
|Salary band:||£30k - £40k|
|Salary Details:||up to £35000 plus benefi|
|Location:||South West London , Berkshire , Buckinghamshire , Oxfordshire|
|Sector:||FMCG | Manufacturing|
|Job Categories:||Product Marketing Jobs | Marketing and Sales Jobs|