Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Automotive Marketing Executive Required in Cardiff.
Salary: Up to £20,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Marketing Executive Required for Multi-Franchise Approved Main Car Dealership - Cardiff
Our client, a large Multi-Franchise Approved Main Car Dealership in the Cardiff region, are currently looking to recruit an Automotive Marketing Executive to join their team!
This is a rare opportunity to join a long-established and growing local business. The role will suit candidates with prior or present experience working as an Automotive Marketing Executive looking to undertake a new challenge or someone who has recently finished a recognised Marketing Degree that is looking to start a career for themselves in marketing. Any experience working within the automotive sector would be highly advantageous however it is non-essential. You will however need to be IT literate, a team player given your close interaction with our client's departmental management team, and an outgoing and approachable personality that isn't shy of starting up a conversation with a potential customer.
Reporting primarily to the Vehicle Operations Manager, as an Automotive Marketing Executive your responsibilities will include:
* Liaising with both our client's brands and their departmental management team to organise and implement marketing campaigns.
* Ensuring our client's websites and social media platforms are regularly update with engaging and SEO optimised content.
* Preparing and sending print and digital marketing news.
* Attending and representing at any local or national trade/expo shows.
* Organising our client's own marketing/sales events and representing at them.
* Maintaining and developing relationships with our client's existing customers as well as looking to gain new ones.
* Managing and updating our client's CRM database.
* Various other ad hoc office based duties as and when required.
For your hard work our client is offering…
* Starting basic salary of up to £20,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
* Overtime subject to availability paid at time and a third.
* 22 days annual holiday allowance plus the bank holidays.
* Workplace pension scheme.
* Staff discount scheme.
* Full in-house and manufacturer recognised training.
* Fantastic long-term career prospects with a direct stake in helping drive our client's business forward.
The hours worked are Monday to Friday 8:45am-5:00pm with an hour lunch. Occasional overtime and weekend work might be required subject to business demands and marketing/sales events however this is either paid as overtime or you will receive the time off that you worked in lieu.
To apply please send your CV to Josh Buck quoting J74166, Automotive Marketing Executive, Cardiff.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2017.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.
Automotive Careers | Automotive Jobs | Automotive Recruitment | Jobs in Automotive Industry | Jobs in Motor Trade | Motor Trade Jobs | Motor Trade Job Vacancy | Jobs in Automotive Field | Jobs in Automotive Industry | Top Automotive Jobs | Motor Industry Jobs | Motor Trade Job Vacancy | Motor Trade Job Hiring | Jobs Motor Trade | Jobs in Motor Industry | Jobs in Motor Trade | Jobs Automotive Industry | Automotive Vacancies | Administration Jobs | Marketing Jobs | Marketing Executive | Marketing Jobs Motor Trade | Automotive Jobs Cardiff | Motor Trade Jobs Cardiff