Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Marketing Executive required in Bury St Edmunds
Salary: Up to £20,000 Basic, OTE £35,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs/Automotive Vacancies: Marketing Executive Required for Premium Franchise Car Dealership - Bury St Edmunds
Our Client, a Premium Car Dealership in Bury St Edmunds is looking to hire a Marketing Executive.
This is a rare opportunity to join a fantastic dealership in a new and exciting role, it will be a great challenge for any experienced personnel in Marketing to make a change in their career or to continue growing within the Motor Trade.
As Marketing Executive, you will have responsibility for:
* Establishing the firm's Marketing & Communications strategy.
* Support the organisation's Business Development plans.
* Be responsible for implementing a strategic Digital approach.
* Develop a CRM measurement and activity strategy.
* Control external Marketing activity.
* Co-ordinate all internal communications.
* Exploring ways of improving existing products and services, and increasing profitability.
* To achieve frequent, timely and positive media coverage across all available media.
* Social - jointly responsible for social channels, creating content, promoting, updating and training (plus occasional out of hours monitoring of social channels)
The successful applicant will have a strong knowledge of digital platforms with experience of website development and analytic and will be an excellent communicator with high energy and a 'can do' attitude.
For your hard work our client is offering a starting salary between £20-35,000 per annum (negotiable pending experience) with additional benefits as well as working for a Company where hard work is rewarded.
To apply please send your CV to Alishia Douce, quoting J65426 Marketing Executive, Bury St Edmunds
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2016.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited's prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office onif you wish to discuss this copyright.