A marketing agency with a fantastic client portfolio of global brands is on the search for a Back End Web Developer. The company
While already well established, this is one of the fastest growing agencies in the country. With big clients and a big reputation, this is a rare opportunity for an accomplished Back End Developer to take the next step in their career by using extensive experience of coding in CSS, HTML and PHP to help create websites for iconic clients. The role
The successful candidate will be expected to create clean, elegant code in HTML5, CSS3 and PHP. You will be working on 2-3 websites at any one time so commercial experience working on concurrent projects would be a huge advantage. The experience we need
What you’ll get in return
- Minimum 5 years’ experience and expertise working in HTML5, CSS3 and PHP.
- An understanding of MVC standards.
- You must be familiar with Bootstrap2, Bootstrap3 and JQuery
- You must have excellent problem solving skills
- Be able to present data in a sequential and meaningful way
- Agency experience is desirable but not essential
For your fantastic work you will be rewarded with a salary of between £28-35K and afforded the opportunity to work on cutting edge campaigns for head-turning clients. How to apply
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For more information on this or similar roles please give Edan at Henry Nicholas a call.