An opportunity has arisen to join the busy and dynamic Corporate Projects team of a leading law firm as a BD Executive with a particular emphasis on Transport sector initiatives. The role will be to provide high quality and pro-active business development support in a timely and professional manner. This role will be broad in nature and will see the successful applicant work across a number of initiatives and projects as determined by the business development function leaders.
Main responsibilities will include:
* Managing the production of pitches for the Corporate Projects sector, and in particular for the Transport division, ensuring that the client team deliver these pitches to the highest of standards and to deadline.
* Working with the Corporate Projects team to support across the full range of marketing and BD efforts, regularly reviewing and reporting on progress versus objectives.
* Co-ordinating the maintenance and delivery of the Transport Industry business plan.
* Co-ordinating a range of industry management, thought leadership and opportunity tracking meetings for the Transport Industry
* Managing the Transport industry BD budget, ensuring spend is aligned to business plans.
* Maintaining a series of marketing materials including writing content and liaising with the design and brand team as required.
* Planning and managing events of all descriptions, including client dinners and hospitality events, seminars and sponsorships from inception to completion, to ensure maximum stand-out and ROI.
* Proactively working with the PR team on media opportunities within the Transport space to boost the team's profile.
* Supporting Client Relationship Partners on Transport industry priority clients.
* Being responsible for ensuring the compilation, implementation and delivery of global client account plans, in-line with the client management programme.
* Maintaining key information systems such InterAction and the intranet to capture strategic client relationship information.
You will be authoritative, analytical and intelligent, commanding partner respect and possess the ability to juggle a busy and varied workload, prioritise tasks and meet deadlines. You will have dynamism and great all-round communication skills, a sense of humour, and determination and commitment to ensure successful completion of projects. You must have previous experience working within a professional services environment.
Follow us on Twitter for the widest range of roles across the entire professional services sector - twitter.com/leightontaylorC