A leading global law firm is hiring a BD Executive to implement Marine sector business development strategies and campaigns under the direction of a Business Development Manager, ensuring effective, high-quality and timely delivery. This will involve establishing productive relationships across the Business Development Department as well as with partners, lawyers and other business services teams.
Main responsibilities include:
* Attending and on occasion managing sector/practice area sub-group and client meetings, keeping a record of actions agreed and managing those actions to achieve progress
* Drafting and production of sector marketing materials
* Organising internally and externally hosted events in partnership with our in-house event organisers, including advising on and assisting in the development of materials and managing other elements involved in campaigns, for example surveys, research studies, press releases or interviews.
* Drafting, editing and production of client pitch documents or other capability materials.
* Research into relevant market segments and clients/prospects
* Managing client information and the compilation of data and reports for partner groups
* Supporting the Business Development Manager in the development and implementation of client development plans
* Updating sector web pages and producing other e-communications
* Assisting in the production of directory submissions
* Managing sector data in the firm's Interaction CRM system
The successful candidate must be educated to degree level or possess equivalent experience. A professional marketing qualification is desirable. You must have proven experience of working as a Business Development practitioner within a fast-paced professional services environment. Strong IT skills with experience of CRM systems, preferably InterAction, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint is advantageous.
Follow us on Twitter for the widest range of roles across the entire professional services sector - twitter.com/leightontaylorC