6 months ago
My client is a dynamic and award winning Accountancy Firm with a great reputation for client care and service delivery. They are now looking to recruit an established Bid Manager to deliver the production of high value project based Bids and Tenders across their Key Service lines.
This role requires you to demonstrate that you have the ability to not only project manage the creation of pitches, capability statements and presentation slides, hand-outs, but also take on a challenging and consultative role as well with Partners and Key Stakeholders.
• Lead on pitches and tenders from end to end across key service lines.
• Guide and challenge Sector/Service teams and the wider business development team making the decision to tender (Stop , Go advice)
• Guide partners through a scoping process that will help determine what the client really wants and identify how the Firms services will match those needs.
• Create quality pitch, tender content and messages that focus on delivering client needs.
• Challenge and coach on best practice throughout the pitch and tender process.
• Challenge and coach at presentation rehearsals.
• Obtain debriefs from clients and targets on pitch and tender wins and losses.
• Using analysis gathered to effect change and improvements.
What we're looking For:
Strong written and communication and attention to detail skills are a must to ensure all tender activity is of the highest quality and brand compliant. Effective time and project management skills are critical coupled with the ability to develop positive and consultative relationships quickly.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate proven experience handling and delivering the Pitch , Bids and Tenders process gained from working in a Professional Services arena such as Law, Accountancy or Consultancy sector
A very rewarding opportunity offering great career progression in this 'one to watch firm'.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Dan Kondras on.