about 1 year ago
In 2005, this company noticed that most online directories only included basic information about the professionals they advertised. They felt passionately that they could do a better job, so they set up a company and built their first site; Counselling Directory.
They now have 6 directories within the health and wellness sector and a friendly team of 25. You will be working in an energetic and ever-evolving environment with like-minded individuals.
They are seeking a Brand Ambassador to join their Marketing Team.
You'll be responsible for:
- Coordination of all campaign and brand awareness promotion. This includes making sure all campaigns and brand promotions are current, and working closely with various internal teams to ensure that each part of a campaign runs smoothly
- Assisting in the development of strategies and tactics for building audience engagement, brand awareness and growth whilst working closely with other internal teams
- Demonstrating a strong awareness of the target audience and the relevant platforms and markets to elevate brand awareness
- Executing effective promotional marketing/brand awareness plans with a range of digital tactics, including multi-channel communications, social, display and email
- Proving your ability to test, analyse and optimize campaigns based on ROI data and lessons learnt from previous marketing plans
- Reporting on the campaign's progress and puts in place metrics to judge its effectiveness, tracking project costings and producing regular status reports
- Carrying out SEO work including Link building tasks and targets to help the overall success of the company
- Attending meetings and coherently shares ideas with others, reporting back details of discussions to others in the team
- Supporting the creation of insightful content and thought leadership through media commentary, press activity, and blogging
- Carrying out a variety of administrative tasks
- Passionate, with an aptitude for building relationships.
- A strong team player with a positive 'can-do' attitude.
- Degree or similar qualification in business, public relations or marketing.
- Strong organisational, communication, copywriting and editing skills.
- Capability to work autonomously and have confidence in making decisions.
- Be creative by finding new and efficient ways of doing things.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Google Analytics tools.
- Experience in creating, editing and deploying video content
- Project Management experience a plus
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Exceptional spelling and grammar!
They offer a competitive salary, 32 days holiday entitlement including public/bank holidays and end-of-year office closure (increasing annually to a maximum of 35 days), a unique working environment that will recognise your achievements and celebrate milestones, flexible working hours and an early finish on Fridays.