3 months ago
I'm currently working with a fantastic high end product retailer in the North West who have open an exciting opportunity for a Brand Marketing Executive to join their in-house Marketing team. This opportunity of a Brand Marketing Executive will support and enhance their business to a wider market.
As a Brand Marketing Executive you will…
• Research and monitor the commercial markets
• Implement new ideas to engage with commercial customers
• Implement and generate exciting new ideas for existing and new products to drive sales traffic
• Oversee all marketing communications including, newspaper, magazine, email campaigns, websites, blogs, exhibition stands etc!
• Have knowledge and understanding of PPC and familiarity with SEO
• Liaise with the creative, graphic design team, copywriters and media buyers
• Supervising all marketing literature and campaigns to meet the company brand requirements, making sure all tasks are delivered on time
• Ensure all brand awareness and effectiveness activity is monitored through regular evaluation of KPI's
What we are looking for:
Ideally looking for someone who has a background in Marketing from a fashion/leisure/retail background. It is important that you have great communication skills and have impeccable attention to detail. As a Brand Marketing Executive you are representing the business so we want someone who is confident, a team player and passionate about Marketing.
If you think this is for you and would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Shelley Wright onfor a confidential discussion about the position!
We respond to all CV's so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
22 days ago
only 6 days until close