I am currently representing a market leading and reputable B2B organisation in the North West!
My client have historically been a sales driven organisation and as a family run business they have always relied on their reputation in the market to ascertain new business. They have rapidly expanded and now have over 2000 staff in over 30 countries! Therefore they now need to bring in a strong Brand Manager who can introduce brand guidelines and coordinate the implementation of this process.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
* Develop an understanding of the companies key values and objectives in order to create brand guidelines for ongoing use,
* Create, develop and implement international company brand guidelines from scratch,
* Deliver key learning's and recommendations by using performance, category and analysis reporting.
* Drive internal brand PR and communications,
* Take control of all branded collateral and ensure it all adheres to the new brand guidelines,
* Monitor brand performance against marketing/sales/profit targets.
* Monitor and report upon brand development and promotion activity
* Ensure all marketing communications adhere to concept/brand guidelines
* Understanding key market trends and developing brand strategy to correspond
The ideal candidate will have experience gained in Brand Management role within a B2B organisation.
You will have excellent time management skills and must be incredibly organised. You must also have the ability to work in a fast-paced, sales driven environment, skilled in stakeholder management, including the control of internal communications for your brand. You must be financially astute with strong analytic and commercial ability, and must have strong project planning and communication skills.
This is a fantastic and varied opportunity for a Brand Manager who is looking for a new challenge and to develop their career at a fantastic organisation. Interested candidates should attach an updated CV.