6 months ago
Ireland's leading independent tyre supplier has an exciting opportunity for an extremely driven and business minded individual to join their team in a newly created position which is key to their expansion plans. As such, the role will give you the opportunity to make a huge impact on the future success of the business.
This is a field based role suited to an individual with a desire to work independently to develop and execute a business strategy for increasing sales into the Republic of Ireland. The role's sole focus will be to sell and promote their exclusive house brands in the Republic of Ireland.
This role will be heavily focused on sales to existing dealers in the Republic of Ireland as well as identifying new business opportunities with accounts they may not currently trade with. Constant and innovative development of brand recognition and creation of a strategic marketing plan will be key to your success. Your success and rewards will be determined by your sales growth into this territory so the ability to quickly forge business relationships with key customers will be vital.
You will be heavily assisted in the role by the brand teams for their exclusive brands who will be involved in your training, development and territory sales planning. It is essential that you interact well with key staff at the company and also their brand partners.
- Working with the Sales Manager and Managing Directors to develop the business strategy.
- Promotion of the brands throughout your assigned territory.
- Develop relationships with decision makers within your customers to ensure they are fully committed to the brands.
- Working in conjunction with their brand partners to jointly present and promote the brands to a variety of businesses throughout their territory.
- Develop and implement incentives and promotions to encourage brand engagement.
- Identify and develop new business opportunity for the brands including, but not limited to, retail, fast fit, small/medium fleets and car dealerships.
- Play an active role in the development of the marketing strategy with the support of the company tyres sales team and the exclusive brand teams.
- Run training session for customers in your assigned territory, which assist them in understanding and promoting the brands educating them on the features and benefits
- Energetic and passionate about driving sales and building relationships
- Proven track record in a field based role in a B2B environment
- Results driven
- Excellent presentation skills
- Adaptable to working in different business environments
- Ability to embrace change
- Willingness to travel extensively throughout Republic of Ireland and to meetings with
- Flexibility to react to new market opportunities
- Strong IT skills - Excel & Powerpoint essential
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work of your own initiative
Basic £30k plus bonus giving realistic OTE of £80k, Company Car, Phone, Laptop
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
Bracknell, Chertsey, Egham, Weybridge, Staines
£30k - £40k
23 days ago
only 5 days until close