9 months ago
A Brand Manager is required for my client based in Milton Keynes. They are an exciting and forward thinking retail business with fabulous products and a great team. You will develop and activate the marketing strategy to drive consumer demand for the brands. The company offer a competitive salary and a superb benefit package.
You should ideally be educated to degree level in either business or marketing related degree/CIM with brand management from a consumer packaged goods company although strong marketing experience would also be considered.
This role requires the full marketing mix including strategy, planning, communications, research, PR, digital including social media.
Key skills and attributes:
Excellent organisation skills
Vision, drive and passion for brands
Ability to communicate well at all levels and across multiple business units
Pragmatic, resilient and flexible
Hands on collaborative approach
Experience of management of external agencies
Calm and level-headed under pressure
Ability to adapt to change in complex business
Energy, stamina and an ability to work well in a fast changing environment and managing conflicting priorities
Financially and commercially astute - comfortable with data , budget setting and management
Proficient with PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Microsoft Outlook
Role is office based and will involve some UK and international travel
• Develop and implement plans to establish a Marketing strategy that delivers key financial objectives
• Develop expert category, consumer and market understanding to identify product development opportunities and input into US / HK product design and development
• Implement effective consumer demand driving programs including PR, media, sales promotion, social medial, merchandising
• Manage key agency partners to deliver marketing plan to ensure positive ROI
• Manage marketing budget effectively
• Develop and manage support personnel
• Delegate appropriate tasks providing clear briefs and support throughout
Product Line Management and Pricing:
• Define local product line, reviewing performance on a regular basis (including analysis of key customer sales data)
• Establish and manage pricing for local product line
• Communicate line changes to local sales team on a regular basis
• Develop and distribute creative assets including product imagery, copy, FBs etc.
• Develop expert category, consumer insight and market understanding in order to make informed decisions for the future growth development of the brand portfolio
• Sales Support
• Develop local sales presentation to support sales team with seasonal sell-ins
• Work closely with UK sales team to drive account growth through sell-in and sell-through
• Organise product samples as required
• Design and develop any POS/merchandising materials
Showroom, Exhibition and Trade Fair Management:
• Responsible for the planning and building of UK product showrooms and International product reviews with toy trade buyers on a biannual basis
• Responsible for the planning and building of exhibition stands at annual fairs
Quality Assurance and Customer Services:
• Manage external consumer agency
• Monitor report consumer complaints to the QA and production teams
• Ensure effective fulfilment of spare parts program
This is an excellent time to join this fast moving, fun, global company where you can bring your skills and experience in Marketing and brand management to further develop your career and their business.
To discuss this role further please contact Anna at Satarah Recruitment.