(Job title) Brand Manager
(Location) High Wycombe
- Want more P&L exposure?
- Want to work for an entrepreneurial company?
- An ideal role for an analytical individual who has a passion for Food
The Role: This exciting opportunity will require the successful candidate to be fully immersed in the role from day one as you seek to increase brand awareness in the UK for some already well-known Food brands. As UK Brand Manager, you will be responsible for working closely with the sales and category teams to execute marketing campaigns, as well as sales forecasting, GTM plans and have full ownership over P&L. The successful candidate will also focus on market and competitor research.
Responsibilities for the position of UK Brand Manager include:
- Working closely with Brand Owner marketing teams to increase brand awareness
- Having full ownership over P&L and budget
- Working closely with the trade marketing and category teams to execute brand plans
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have a background in Brand or Product Management within an FMCG environment
- Be a personable individual who can work under pressure
- Be strong on commercial and analytics to deliver the best to both Client and Consumer
The Company: One of the UK's leading fine good importers and distributors representing popular brands including Starbucks, Del Monte, Schwarz and Bertolli to name a few.
The Package for UK Brand Manager:
- Salary: £30-35,000
Location: The position of UK Brand Manager is based in High Wycombe