- Educated to degree level preferably in Business or Marketing discipline.
- 3-4 years minimum preferably in FMCG but ideally in Healthcare operating at Brand Manager level(feeder role to Senior Brand Manager)
- Commercial or category experience is preferred.
- Must be data literate with good communication skills and able to inspire confidence.
- Must have strong influencing skills to enable you to lead and engage the cross functional team to execute brand plans with excellence.
- Must have experience in developing strategy and leading creative development.
This fast-growing, entrepreneurial global healthcare business has huge ambitions to grow in the UK and markets across the world. With new marketing leadership and a commitment to strengthen the team with additional talent, this is a very exciting time to join and be part of the plan. With a brand portfolio of both local and international OTC and pharma brands, there is a huge scope for ambitious, results-driven marketers to make an impact.