Brand Manager – Major Food Brand
c.£40K-£45K + Car Allowance + Bonus
Smart, commercially savvy FMCG marketer needed NOW for challenging role on one of the biggest brand success stories in the food category in the last 15 years; a brand that has grown massively and is eaten by over half the population with over 50 SKUs.
As part of a busy and dynamic team of 4-5 people, you will play a key role in building on the success of this brand, working on strategy and brand planning – analysing data to identify consumer insights; managing product & packaging innovation projects; developing promotional initiatives and supporting on the development of ATL work as required. In what is a highly commercially driven business and a high visibility role, you will be responsible for monitoring and managing brand performance and making recommendations to ensure budgeted volume & profit is delivered. This is a role for a smart, creative thinking marketer looking to make the next step with great career development potential.
Key responsibilities include
- Delivery of key projects – promotions, design, NPD, insight
- Weekly and monthly activity management of brand performance data against KPIs
- Developing a 3 year strategic plan for the snacking portfolio and a 1 year brand plan
- Execution of brand plans for the portfolio and management of A&P budget
- Recommendations & Management of Brand media, BTL and PR programme
- Manage key external relationships including agencies
- Project management of NPD and packaging projects
- Factory liaison – representing the brand team at site operational project meetings
- Leading cross functional teams to develop strong promotional recommendations for sales
Key Skills Checklist
- Robust background in FMCG with an interest in food & drink categories and consumer trends
- Excellent commercial understanding and the ability to make sound recommendations
- Knowledge and experience of NPD, innovation and renovation
- Solid knowledge of advertising and communications development
- Strong presentation skills – able to fluently and clearly present plans and recommendations
- Strong project management skills – planning and prioritisation
- Passion, energy, drive. Proactive and willing to take initiative
- Experience in leading Brand planning & identifying growth opportunities
- Experience with pricing & promotional analysis
Our client is a major player in the UK food & drinks industry marketing brands and products with huge household penetration and a reputation for product quality and taste delivery. Already with a number of high-profile and highly-successful brands, the company is aggressively driving innovation in all channels.
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment with extensive marketing recruitment experience working with brand management, communications, category management and insight/research specialists. If you would like to discuss this role, or any other roles that might be suitable, please e-mail or call one of the team now.
If you don’t feel this role is quite right for you, but think you know someone who might be suitable, do please pass this advert on. We do offer a recommend-a-friend scheme and you could receive £200 in John Lewis vouchers should you recommended someone who is offered and accepts the role.