Brand Manager - Soft Drinks
c.£42-£48K + benefits package
North of London
(Flexible working options – 3-4 days office)
Looking for a serious brand challenge? Exciting new role with this leading soft drinks market based within easy reach of north London or by train from Euston, needs a smart, commercially savvy FMCG marketer to take responsibility for driving forward a global brand with real growth potential in the UK. Working in a full-mix role, using consumer, shopper and category insights to shape brand strategy and action plans, we’re looking for someone with a robust track record of managing integrated promotional and advertising campaigns, developing and launching NPD/packaging initiatives and running effective brand and retail activations. Working alongside brand partners and external agencies, you’ll thrive on a challenge, working in what is a very dynamic culture with excellent career development opportunities.
- Leading the strategic development of the brand, delivering profitable business growth through insight-led strategy, equity development and commercial management.
- Working with the SBM to develop and launch annual operating plans including NPD, ATL/BTL and pack & price initiatives, delivering value growth and optimising the brand P&L.
- Managing brand A&P expenditure to maximise value and ROI for the business.
- Leading cross-functional teams (commercial & operational), providing vision and direction to deliver brand activities and programmes.
- Monitoring and analysis of market, brand and competitor performance/activity, proactively recommending changes to the annual plan.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Checklist
- A minimum of 3-4 years’ robust commercial experience in a leading FMCG business
- Hands-on brand management experience ideally with P&L responsibility
- Experience working in cross-functional project teams, delivering business initiatives
- A solid grasp of consumer, shopper and category insight data and is application
- A passion for brands and understanding what drives consumer interest and engagement
- Our client is one of the UK’s biggest names in FMCG with a portfolio of leading brands. It offers exceptional career development opportunities working in a fast-paced, dynamic and entrepreneurial culture. The company is based north of London with options to work 3 days/week from the office and 2 from London/Home.
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment with extensive marketing and recruitment experience working with brand management, communications, category management, customer marketing, brand consulting and insight/research specialists across a wide range of industry sectors. If you would like to discuss this role, or any other roles that might be suitable, please e-mail or call one of the team now.
If you don’t feel this role is quite right for you, but think you know someone who might be suitable, do please pass this advert on. We do offer a recommend-a-friend scheme and you could receive £200 in John Lewis vouchers should you recommended someone who is offered and accepts the role.