Brand Marketing Manager
Our client is the number-one nonfiction media company, with a reach that encompasses television as well as digital media, retail products, and online educational services. Their goal of helping people to explore their world and satisfy their curiosity depends on maintaining a creative and entrepreneurial environment where individual expression, achievement, and recognition go hand-in-hand with their business objectives and performance.
Position: Brand Marketing Manager
Location: Hammersmith, London
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £Competitive with generous benefits and company bonus scheme
This is a pivotal role within the Marketing Team, collaborating across the team and the wider business to assist in the positioning of their branding, products and services.
With a dynamic creative flair and a sound understanding of the market, this role will be the main mechanism to ensure strategic design of national, regional and community marketing. The post holder will collaborate on company-wide initiatives to create the highest quality marketing for prospects and alongside the Partners Experience Executive for existing customers.
The post-holder will report to the Head of School Partnerships, and will need to work collaboratively across the team but especially with the Education and Community Manager Partner Experience Executive and the digital Marketing Executive and key personnel within the Partnership teams. This is a full-time role based in the Company’s offices in Hammersmith.
- Develop strategic creative for a variety of different campaigns and initiatives throughout the academic year
- Design and implement marketing and brand activities at both regional and national level
- Present concepts, scripts, work in progress and final deliverables to stakeholders for review and feedback
- Communicate clearly and proactively the progress of creative work to relevant stakeholders
- Communicate, negotiate and maintain timelines and budget (where appropriate) to stakeholders within the Marketing team and across the business
- Liaise closely with the Partner Experience Executive, the Digital Marketing Executive and the Education Community Manager to maximise collaboration and efficiencies
- Write and maintain reports - logging and updating accomplished and outstanding items, tasks and milestones.
- Liaise with, and act as the link between project stakeholders, in-house teams and external agencies as and when necessary
- Keep abreast of competitor activity and feedback to key stakeholders across the business
- Brief creative agencies on new briefs, modifications and changes to existing briefs and creative work in progress
- Accurately capture, articulate and interpret feedback from client to creative staff
- Work closely across the Marketing team to draw up budgets and manage campaign costs
- Contribute to creative development– organizing brainstorms, compiling creative references / stimulus / feedback and focus groups etc.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- A strong record in brand marketing
- A track record of handling multiple projects simultaneously while paying strong attention to detail
- A deep understanding of the education market, its use of technology and our clients products and services
- The ability to react quickly to changing needs in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, dynamic environment
- Have demonstrated strong initiative and problem solving skills and an understanding of marketing’s role in driving sales
You may have experience of the following: Brand Marketing Manager, Brand Development Manager, Marketing Manager, Product Manager, Product Marketing Manager, Communications Manager, Marcomms, Partnership Marketing, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.