Brand Marketing Manager
To £44,000 plus benefits
Bring your brand marketing skills to this lovely role working on contemporary and modern consumer electronic products under an iconic British brand name.
The Brand Marketing Manager will develop and maintain the brand’s equity as category leader in the UK market, based on its heritage of high quality, innovative products with strong British design and engineering. You will also help to establish the brand as the voice of the industry and support the development of our credibility as an international player.
- Develop and maintain an up to date brand presentation
- Lead the creation of rich assets including photo, video, product tour and animation to support marketing communication online and offline.
- Provide briefs, contribute to storyboarding and attend shoots to direct as needed
- Produce compelling and accurate copy for marketing materials including website, product presentations, brochures, point of sale materials etc.
- Develop a social media strategy in line with brand positioning, maintaining engagement from current following and driving the number and variety of interactions to include comment on key industry happenings in music, radio and audio technologies as well as current events.
- Keep abreast of competitor activity and take learnings from best practice both inside the industry and outside.
- Act as daily editor of active social media feeds and company blog, responding to customer engagement where appropriate and re-directing complaints and technical. Schedule posts to publish outside of working hours and ensure continuity of other team members during periods of absence.
- Support the Head of Marketing to evolve the company website. Manage day to day updates and uploads of new products, assets and support documents. Lead traffic-driving initiatives such as SEO, digital advertising, competition, integration of UGC and e-Marketing.
- Assist the Head of PR & Marketing to ensure efficient spend of available budget within the parameters agreed and seek efficiencies wherever possible.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Significant experience in marketing within FMCG or consumer durables,
- Experience of managing external agencies
- Strong copywriting skills
- Commercially astute
- Holder of a full UK Driving License
- Interest in consumer technologies, particularly audio and radio
British audio company with a strong heritage and instantly recognisable products, leading its category with contemporary and modern designs.
Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment with extensive marketing and recruitment experience working with brand management, communications, category management, customer marketing, brand consulting and insight/research specialists across a wide range of industry sectors. If you would like to discuss this role, or any other roles that might be suitable, please apply.