23 days ago
We’re part of Europe’s leading entertainment and communications business. With over 22 million customers across five countries, we make life easier by entertaining and connecting people. It’s a genuine team effort. That’s why we want talented people, like you, to join us and help make the future happen.
Making bold decisions is a big part of our history – and with talented people like you on board, we’re confident it’s going to be a big part of our future. NOW TV is our exciting internet TV that’s revolutionising the sector with a bold approach, fresh ideas and the latest technologies. We’re transforming the way our customers view content by making Sky Movies, Entertainment and Sports available across a range of devices.
As a valued member of Sky, you’ll benefit from an excellent pension scheme and 25 days paid annual leave.
Your key responsibilities:
This is an exciting role in a dynamic and challenging environment. You will need to work with the operational Stakeholders and those we collaborate with to ensure the smooth implementation of operational change.
- Reviewvalidate the “As-is” customer and advisor journeys
- Scoping and defining business requirements and high level solution design for the“to-be” customer and advisor journeys
- Present findings and proposals back to key partners and leadership
- Manage partner expectations and collaborate with a number of teams both inside and outside of Operations including Operational Insights, Self-service, e-Commerce, Marketing operations and Training
- Leading partner expectations and workstreams in wider Sky where we have cross functional delivery
- Leading 3rd Party relationships when setting up Service Management processes for Sky and scoping the ‘in life’ change model – post implementation
- Deliver or handle delivery of change analysis including; operational requirements (gathering, analysis, sign off), Impact assessments, Process maps and supporting operational readiness activities
- Champion the customer, ensuring all change strives to improve the customer experience
- Ability to clearly converse through written, verbal, and visual communications
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Gathering and defining requirements through interviews, workshops, as-is and to-be process analysis
- Making recommendations to improve processes and working practices
- Solution design and development
- Ability to constantly balance cost and benefit when defining requirements and evaluating possible solutions
- Understanding of good practice project methodology and change management
- Highly numerate – ability to analyse and interpret data and to develop business cases and track benefits
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, today
Happy to talk flexible working
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in Better