Are you a Business Development professional on the look out for a new challenge? My client is a leading media advertising company who is looking for an experienced sales professional to drive growth and further cement their position as a market leader. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a globally recognised brand. Don't miss out!
As a Business Development Manager your primary role will be to drive sales growth through the following methods:
- Responsibility for the entire sales process new business development and management of existing client relationships.
- Building relationships with key partners through a consultative sales approach to maximise revenue.
- Management of the after sales process. This will involve ownership and responsibility for advertising campaigns.
- Working with the Head of Sales to agree realistic sales targets.
- Devise strategies to overcome lapsed or inactive clients and to encourage growth in current clients monthly, quarterly and yearly plans to be put in place.
- Regular visits to clients to establish and maintain fruitful long-term working relationships.
What We're Looking For:
Experience within a sales background is essential for this role. Whilst experience within media sales is highly desirable, it is not essential. Other key qualities include:
- The ability to sell consultatively and manage client accounts.
- An ability to understand and achieve KPI's to maximise sales revenue.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Self motivated with an ability to work on your own initiative.
- A professional yet assertive approach to managing client relationships.
- A keen interest in media and a desire to learn more about this dynamic sector.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Jay Faulkner onfor a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CV's so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.