Business Development Director B2B - Moves
This job expired on 13-09-2011
Browse Simply Marketing Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Customer Representative 8 months ago
South East, UK
Salary band: £10k - £15k
Customer Representative Bexhill-On-Sea, England,
Marketing Executive/B2B/Events/PR/SEO/Wetherby 8 months ago
Salary band: £20k - £25k
Marketing Executive/B2B/Events/PR/SEO/Wetherby Marketing Executive with at least 1 year experience of B2B marketing, SEO, email marketing, traditional marketing, copywriting and event marketing is ...
Consultant (Retail Customer Loyalty & Marketing/CRM) 8 months ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Consultant (Customer Loyalty Management) - Up to
Senior Marketing Account Manager 8 months ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Senior Marketing Account Manager, Marketing Account Manager, Digital Marketing Account Manager, Senior Digital Account Manager, Marketing Account Manager, Senior Marketing Account Manager.This funk...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||c45k plus OTE and benefits|
|Location:||Yorkshire , West Yorkshire|
|Job Categories:||Channel Marketing Jobs|
A forward thinking and dynamic family owned business with an excellent reputation built up over thirty years, is looking for a Business Development Director to spearhead sales and growth due to major investment and ambitious plans for the future.
As BDD you will head up the national sales strategy, bringing all required, forecasting, budgeting and monitoring protocols.
Overall responsiblity for:
- Delivering existing and prospect customer's experience of the "Individual Possiblities" positioning
- Day to day clkent managment across a number of identified UK regions/customers
- Writing annual sales budgets as part of an overal five year plan for board approval
- Overall responsiblity for delivering targets
- Monthly reporting to the board.
- Proven experience of sales, both hands on and managerial.
- Comfortable authoring and successfuly integrating new working practices
- Experience in management and motivation of sales teams
- Ability to establish strong, profitable customer relationships
- Comfortable and experienced in brand-led selling
- Commercially savvy
- Prepared, and able to travel around the UK