Business Development Director B2B - Moves
This job expired on 13-09-2011
Browse Simply Marketing Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Business Development Director - Digital Agency 26 days ago
Business Development Director role with a 70 person digital agency that develops digital strategy and website design and build for FTSE100 and big corporates. They are leaders with a highly success...
Business Development Director - Retail Marketing about 1 month ago
Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, Leeds
SENIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR Our clients are looking to develop their impressive portfolio of clients by recruiting a Business Development Director to head up all sales and business devel...
Business Development Director – Healthcare 26 days ago
Business Development Director - Healthcare - London International Fieldwork Agency - £65-£85,000 + Commission This leading International fieldwork agency has an exceptional opportunity for an exper...
Business Development Director - Healthcare - Cambridge Data Services Agency - £55-£75,000 + high performance bonus This leading data services agency has an exceptional opportunity for an experience...
A forward thinking and dynamic family owned business with an excellent reputation built up over thirty years, is looking for a Business Development Director to spearhead sales and growth due to major investment and ambitious plans for the future.
As BDD you will head up the national sales strategy, bringing all required, forecasting, budgeting and monitoring protocols.
Overall responsiblity for:
- Delivering existing and prospect customer's experience of the "Individual Possiblities" positioning
- Day to day clkent managment across a number of identified UK regions/customers
- Writing annual sales budgets as part of an overal five year plan for board approval
- Overall responsiblity for delivering targets
- Monthly reporting to the board.
- Proven experience of sales, both hands on and managerial.
- Comfortable authoring and successfuly integrating new working practices
- Experience in management and motivation of sales teams
- Ability to establish strong, profitable customer relationships
- Comfortable and experienced in brand-led selling
- Commercially savvy
- Prepared, and able to travel around the UK
|Salary type:||Annual salary|
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||c45k plus OTE and benefits|
|Location:||Yorkshire , West Yorkshire|
|Sector:||B2B | Manufacturing|
|Job Categories:||Channel Marketing Jobs|