A major international law firm advising financial institutions, corporates and governments is looking for a Business Development Executive to work directly with partners in Finance group to provide pro-active marketing support and high quality services to fee earners such as business planning, pitch proposals, marketing collateral and other general BD tasks. You will be joining a firm that provides consistently high quality, commercially relevant legal advice worldwide, and build teams that are specific to their clients' needs, combining specialist legal skills, industry experience and regional know-how.
The successful candidate will:
* Manage the business development budget for the Financial Regulatory group
* Maintain and give active qualitative input into the content of publications and promotional material
* Manage the distribution of promotional materials, including compilation of targeted mailing lists and managing logistics
* Assist the partners in developing new business through pitching; providing background research, collating information on the firm's experience and producing a focused business proposal highlighting the International Finance team's expertise
* Manage the production of pitches with great attention to detail and to agreed deadlines.
* Maintain key information systems such Interaction and the firm's website
* Provide website maintenance and proactive analysis of data to drive new BD initiatives
* Ensure all materials, pitch records, CVs, experience statements and contact and mailing lists are clean, up to date and easily accessible
* Maintain the marketing diary with all key industry events and directory submissions
* Monitor and comment on directory and league table submissions, to ensure all submissions are appropriate, consistent with the department plan and made on time
* Read all relevant sector publications, spot media opportunities within the practice and establish systems to facilitate generation of coverage of all relevant news items
* Ensure briefings, newsletters and newsflashes are circulated
You will be analytical and intelligent and possess the ability to juggle a busy and varied workload, prioritise tasks and meet deadlines. You will have dynamism and great all-round communication skills, a sense of humour and determination and commitment to ensure successful completion of projects. The Business Development Executive will also have previous experience working in a similar role within a professional services environment.
Follow us on Twitter for the widest range of roles across the entire professional services sector - twitter.com/leightontaylorC