An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Executive to join an independent law firm with an international footprint. The role holder will support the BD Manager and Senior Business Development Executive in delivering all BD activities within the Department. Responsibilities will include:
* Developing and implementing the Client Development Programme including the communication of specific messages and the creation and implementation of products and value add-on services.
* Leading the preparation of directory and award submissions for the department.
* Producing credential statements, pitch documents and marketing materials including brochures and client briefings and other client communications.
* Implementing business development activities including planning and executing a wide range of client-focussed events and effective follow-up activity.
* Producing regular direct mail and e-mailings, utilising the Firm's CRM system and keeping databases up-to-date.
* Contributing to the maintenance of the internet and intranet to ensure business development content is appropriate and up to date.
* Preparing documentation for business development meetings including agendas, emails, and business development schedules.
* Acting as a role model and coaching more junior members of the wider team.
The ideal candidate will be a bright graduate with previous professional services experience in a similar role. A team player who is analytical, tenacious and self-motivated, the BD Executive (Litigation) will possess excellent desktop publishing, organisation and communication skills and a high attention to detail and will enjoy working to tight deadlines whilst remaining calm under pressure.
Follow us on Twitter for the widest range of roles across the entire professional services sector - twitter.com/leightontaylorC