4 months ago
Information on the company
This employer is a leading supplier of paper and paper products in more than 15 countries globally. Over 52 years, they have grown from strength to strength and built a reputation for always delivering on time. They create resources, develop systems, design new processes, cross borders, open doors and generate momentum.
Our client is an end-to-end paper solutions provider stocking a multitude of best-in-class products such as greeting cards, books, notebooks, printing and photocopier paper, packing and packaging by a variety of clients from corporate to printing houses.
How you can expect to spend your day:
As a Business Development Executive, you can expect to spend your day seeking out major clients and forming working relationships with the premier buyers in the industry. Along side this you will have exposure to;
* Identifying valuable emerging markets
* Accurately forecasting future sales and forming sales plans to adapt to constant shifts in the Marketplace
* Serving as a business representative at industry events, conferences, trade shows, and Expositions
* Market research and planning to avoid stagnation in the marketplace
* Forming sales strategies to enhance competitive and innovative edge
* Develop, apply and manage a highly disciplined approach to managing the sales process (e.g. requiring meeting notes and sales reports from all members of the sales team, a follow-up process) to ensure that opportunities are maximised.
* Set and achieve clear actionable targets for direct imports and the national sales of Coated, Copier and all other grades of Paper Plus.
* Overseeing a team of Sales Managers, typically spanning a wide geographical
* Develop and maximise channel partner relationships, social referral partnerships and find opportunities to grow in the UK as well as in the European Region
* Develop and manage integrated sales strategy for broad offerings of all paper grades.
* Develop strategies to cross-sell / up-sell to existing accounts and also open new accounts
* Establish and govern the organization's sales performance management system. This includes establishing guiding sales organizational principles for managing performance, establishing and prioritising critical performance measures for all sales orders; overseeing the equitable allocation of organization objectives across all sales channels, markets, and personnel; and ensuring all key sales and sales management associates are held accountable for assigned results
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
* You are a university degree graduate
* You are ambitious and with your hands-on mentality you want to get things done
* Your communications skills are smart, fast and sharp (on the phone, in person and in writing)
* A target driven attitude, building up relations and negotiations really excite you
What are the perks of interning at this company?
* You will have high exposure to the leadership team
* Be part of a strong and ever growing global business.
* Great central location
* Opportunity to earn high commission
Apply for this role