Hampshire commutable from Winchester, Basingstoke, Romsey, Eastleigh
£45k+ Bonus + Benefits
Our client, an exciting, fast growing, marketing consultancy who provide Marketing Automation for many major brands are looking for a Business Manager. The successful candidate will be an ambitious, energetic sales professional focused on business development.
Responsibilities of the Business Manager:
- Excellent telephone manner to undertake outbound activity talking with prospects
- Be able to deliver the company elevator pitch
- Actively participate in trade show / event planning to secure attendees and maximise prospect meetings for the Sales team
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop Target Accounts and inbound leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity for the sales teams
- Update the CRM to ensure efficient lead management
- Consistently achieve qualified opportunity quotas to ensure territory revenue objectives
- Provide feedback to the rest of the company
Experience required of the Business Manager:
- Degree level education with the desire to learn
- Minimum of 4 years in a sales environment, perhaps you are currently working in recruitment, publishing, technology or marketing.
- A team player, excellent communication skills and not afraid to share the praise
- Excellent verbal and written business communication skills
- Presentable, credible, friendly and engaging
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales-development at multiple executive levels within an organisation
- Proven track record achieving measurable inside sales goals in an automated sales environment reliant on a CRM for accurate forecasting.
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills
- The highest level of integrity and professionalism
If you want to grow your consulting sales experience and work with major forward-thinking brands and be part of a highly respected fast growing business, then apply now.
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.
Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.