21 days ago
Information on the company
Our client has a portfolio of 27 start ups they advise and invest in and are now looking for an intern / graduate to support the business development, strategy, CRM and reporting of the activities they engage in with their clients worldwide. This new start-up is in its initial stages but headed up by an ex Associate Director of two major banks who has a wealth of experience behind him and a team to match.
This is a role suitable for a recent graduate. Salary: 17-26K (Circa.)
How you can expect to spend your day:
You’ll be working closely with the CEO of this budding start-up heling with a mixture of tasks. They are currently working from three locations, so you must be willing to commit to some aspects of travel and flexibility. They are looking for an analytical, confident and determined person who will take this opportunity and make it their own. You will assist in:
* Working with the CEO and attending meetings
* Developing and auctioning tasks.
* Supporting the CEO office.
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
* Strong Excel skills
* PowerPoint and communication skills
* Flexibility and able to handle a fast-paced environment
* Able to manage multiple tasks and focus on priorities with short deadlines
* Manage co-investment platform with Imagineer (For which you will receive full training)
What are the perks of interning at this company?
* Exposure to CEO level in companies we advise and invest in.
* Fantastic networking opportunities, great learning curve for anyone that enjoys venture and private equity.
Apply for this role