18 days ago
Information on the company
This company are one of the UK’s and Europe’s leading Marketing agencies for the Tech Sector. Founded in 1997 they have a lot of knowledge, a vast amount of experience and a lot to say. Now in their 18th year – they successfully deliver marketing solutions for the likes of Dell, Microsoft, Sage, McAfee, Google and others.
This has obviously brought them success. Throughout the last 5 years they’ve experienced double digit growth and have a need for dynamic, team driven professionals to help them continue with this expansion.
This is a permanent graduate position offering up to £18K, based in Central London.
What does the company do:
Our Client is a leading global marketing agency for the Tech Sector. Founded in 1997 they have a lot of knowledge, a vast amount of experience and a lot to say with offices in London and San Francisco.
Now in their 20th year – they successfully deliver marketing solutions for the likes of Microsoft, Trend Micro, McAfee, Quest Software and others.
This has obviously brought them success. Throughout the last 5 years they have experienced double digit growth and have a need for dynamic, team driven professionals to help them continue with this expansion.
Our client is committed to an active equal opportunities policy from recruitment and selection through to appraisals and promotion. All decisions relating to employment practice will be objective, free from bias and based solely on individual merit.
How you can expect to spend your day:
• Become an integral member of the campaign reporting team, delivering campaign analytics to Account Management Teams.
• Provide support for PPC Manager where needed. Including setting up and managing campaigns using Google Adwords (training given where required)
• Supporting the Head of Data, Analytics and Insights manager to pull in-depth insights on internal data.
• Running client email campaigns using in house Email Marketing tools (training given)
• Liaising with Account Management team to understand campaign deliverables and desired reporting templates.
• From time to time there will be client communication when delivering reports and providing feedback on campaign activity.
• Data collating, formatting and quality checking from suppliers and colleagues.
• Working with Programmatic & Digital Campaign Manager to traffic ad creative. (training given)
• Working with Programmatic & Digital Campaign Manager to tag campaign pages using DCM. (training given)
• Option to learn how to run programmatic ad campaigns through our in house DSP – with further expansion into that role if desired.
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
• Be comfortable working in a relaxed but professional environment.
• Proficient with Office suite particularly Excel
• Highly motivated and ambitious outlook
• Eye for detail
• Analytical and comfortable interpreting data into meaningful research
• To fit in with our client, they’d need to leave any ego they had at the door. They should value input from all areas and work hard to culturally fit.
• Google Adwords certified professional
• Previous experience working in an agency environment working on campaign reporting or running PPC campaigns.
• Knowledge of HTML and other Web languages and marketing automation platforms and methodologies
Apply for this role