CAMPAIGN EXECUTION MANAGER - Regan and Dean Recruitment Ltd
This job expired on 27-02-2012
Browse Simply Marketing Jobs by Region
Browse Simply Marketing Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
West Midlands, Warwickshire, Birmingham
We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Sales and Customer Service team for our City Centre location. Representing national high brand clients and full product training provided, this could...
Campaign/Project Manager - 6 & 12 month FTC 25 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
CAMPAIGN /PROJECT MANAGER- 6 & 12 month FTCSector: Financial ServicesLocation: CoventrySalary: £27,000 - £30,000 pro rata plus 25 days holiday and discount schemeCommercially focussed busines...
Marketing Executive 25 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a large broadcasting client who is currently looking for a talented, professional individual to join the Marketing team as a Marketing Executive on a perma...
Campaign Manager 23 days ago
East Midlands, West Midlands, Birmingham
Our client is a leading supplier of data-related marketing solutions to industries across the UK and internationally. As Campaign Manager, you will be reporting into the Account Manager and S...
eCommerce Marketing Designer 2 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
My client, a world renowned consumer brand with a prestigious history is looking for an eCommerce Marketing Designer on an interim period with a chance of becoming permanent. The ideal candidate wi...
|Salary band:||£100k +|
|Salary Details:||£300 - £450 per|
|Company:||Regan and Dean Recruitment Ltd|
|Contact:||Regan & Dean Recruitment Ltd|
|Job Categories:||Marketing and Sales Jobs|
CRM CAMPAING EXECUTION MANAGER / £300 - £400 (DAILY RATE) / COVENTRY
- Global Retail and Corporate Bank
- Internationally renowned brand
- Market leader
- CRM Campaign Execution Manager
- Delivering of marketing operations to support key CRM channels - Direct mail, Telephony, Actions Prompts, Statements and e-mail
- Manage and execute delivery of marketing activity
- Managing key stakeholders & external suppliers
- Manage, control and operate the agreed processes and standards
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with channel partners
- Deliver effective management of risk, governance and compliance
- Lead team of CRM campaign analysts
- Manage Personal Development process
- Utilise technology to automate and personalise leads
- You will have a strong ability in shaping strategy, with an instinctive approach to matching customer wants with business proportions;
- Customer focused
- Strategic thinker
- Excellent campaign execution background
- Strong process management experience
- Good knowledge of campaign management tools and supporting IT platforms
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels
- Knowledge and experience managing direct marketing operations
- Excellent data handling and analytical skills with an attention to details
- Good SQL/SAS Skills
- Experience within a marketing operations environment
- Good understanding of relevant legislation and codes of practice, particularly Data Protection
To apply for this 'CRM Campaign Execution Manager' position click the 'Apply Now' button below.