CAMPAIGN EXECUTION MANAGER - Regan and Dean Recruitment Ltd
This job expired on 27-02-2012
Browse Simply Marketing Jobs by Region
Browse Simply Marketing Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Campaign Executive 12 days ago
The Campaign Executive will manage the delivery of allocated campaigns; currently the department manage and co-ordinate around 15 ongoing campaigns, you will be required to work on 5 or more of the...
Campaign Manager (CRM Campaign Analyst) 25 days ago
East Midlands, West Midlands, Birmingham, Coventry
Our client is a leading provider of direct marketing solutions and requires a Campaign Manager to join a team at their key financial services client office as soon as possible. Your role as Campai...
Campaign Manager 29 days ago
Greater Manchester, Lancashire, Manchester
Campaign Manager - Retail account, leading integrated agency in Manchester Our client is a successful integrated agency in Manchester city centre who are looking for a Campaign Manager. The role wo...
Campaign Manager 20 days ago
Campaign Manager £30,000 plus benefits Based: Central London TL883099 This high profile restaurant business is looking to fill a critical role within its marketing team, a position with responsi...
|Salary band:||£100k +|
|Salary Details:||£300 - £450 per|
|Company:||Regan and Dean Recruitment Ltd|
|Contact:||Regan & Dean Recruitment Ltd|
|Job Categories:||Marketing and Sales Jobs|
CRM CAMPAING EXECUTION MANAGER / £300 - £400 (DAILY RATE) / COVENTRY
- Global Retail and Corporate Bank
- Internationally renowned brand
- Market leader
- CRM Campaign Execution Manager
- Delivering of marketing operations to support key CRM channels - Direct mail, Telephony, Actions Prompts, Statements and e-mail
- Manage and execute delivery of marketing activity
- Managing key stakeholders & external suppliers
- Manage, control and operate the agreed processes and standards
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with channel partners
- Deliver effective management of risk, governance and compliance
- Lead team of CRM campaign analysts
- Manage Personal Development process
- Utilise technology to automate and personalise leads
- You will have a strong ability in shaping strategy, with an instinctive approach to matching customer wants with business proportions;
- Customer focused
- Strategic thinker
- Excellent campaign execution background
- Strong process management experience
- Good knowledge of campaign management tools and supporting IT platforms
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels
- Knowledge and experience managing direct marketing operations
- Excellent data handling and analytical skills with an attention to details
- Good SQL/SAS Skills
- Experience within a marketing operations environment
- Good understanding of relevant legislation and codes of practice, particularly Data Protection
To apply for this 'CRM Campaign Execution Manager' position click the 'Apply Now' button below.