CAMPAIGN EXECUTION MANAGER - Regan and Dean Recruitment Ltd
This job expired on 27-02-2012
Browse Simply Marketing Jobs by Region
Browse Simply Marketing Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Marketing Executive 28 days ago
Salary band: £20k - £25k
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate to join a leading retail company in Buckinghamshire. Ideally with at least two years' marketing experience you will have some exposure to both ...
Marketing Sector Manager 27 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
**Marketing Manager, leading B2B organisation, £35-40k, Coventry**My client, a leading B2B organisation, is looking for a Marketing Sector Manager to join their team to develop and implement the br...
Business Operations Manager 14 days ago
Leicester, Birmingham, Coventry
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Business Operations ManagerVR/05633Coventry, Birmingham, Leicester, Redditch, Loughborough Salary up to £55k DOE plus 10% performance based bonus Our client is a leading company, looking to expand ...
Marketing Manager 8 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Hays are currently working with a market leading multinational based in the Coventry area. The organisation is looking to recruit a Marketing Manager to join their established team, alongside the s...
Online Marketing Manager – B2C & B2B 8 days ago
Leicester, Warwickshire, Birmingham
Salary band: £40k - £50k
This rapidly expanding £multi-million online retail organisational seek a customer centric, Online Marketing Manager to drive change and improvements within this multi-channel retail business.BASIC...
|Salary band:||£100k +|
|Salary Details:||£300 - £450 per|
|Company:||Regan and Dean Recruitment Ltd|
|Contact:||Regan & Dean Recruitment Ltd|
|Job Categories:||Marketing and Sales Jobs|
CRM CAMPAING EXECUTION MANAGER / £300 - £400 (DAILY RATE) / COVENTRY
- Global Retail and Corporate Bank
- Internationally renowned brand
- Market leader
- CRM Campaign Execution Manager
- Delivering of marketing operations to support key CRM channels - Direct mail, Telephony, Actions Prompts, Statements and e-mail
- Manage and execute delivery of marketing activity
- Managing key stakeholders & external suppliers
- Manage, control and operate the agreed processes and standards
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with channel partners
- Deliver effective management of risk, governance and compliance
- Lead team of CRM campaign analysts
- Manage Personal Development process
- Utilise technology to automate and personalise leads
- You will have a strong ability in shaping strategy, with an instinctive approach to matching customer wants with business proportions;
- Customer focused
- Strategic thinker
- Excellent campaign execution background
- Strong process management experience
- Good knowledge of campaign management tools and supporting IT platforms
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels
- Knowledge and experience managing direct marketing operations
- Excellent data handling and analytical skills with an attention to details
- Good SQL/SAS Skills
- Experience within a marketing operations environment
- Good understanding of relevant legislation and codes of practice, particularly Data Protection
To apply for this 'CRM Campaign Execution Manager' position click the 'Apply Now' button below.