CAMPAIGN EXECUTION MANAGER - Regan and Dean Recruitment Ltd
This job expired on 27-02-2012
Browse Simply Marketing Jobs by Region
Browse Simply Marketing Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Account Manager - Award Winning PR Agency 26 days ago
Northamptonshire, Warwickshire, Buckinghamshire
Salary band: £30k - £40k
A small but very successful PR agency in Oxfordshire is looking to bring on board an experienced public relations account manager due to the continued expansion of the business. The PR agency has a...
Marketing Executive 24 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Are you a strong online and offline marketeer? Would you like to work for one of the South East's leading leisure providers? If this sounds like you, please read on... THE COMPANYOur client is famo...
Campaign Manager 22 days ago
East Midlands, Coventry
Our client is a leading supplier of data-related marketing solutions to industries across the UK and internationally. As Campaign Manager, you will be reporting into the Account Manager and S...
Leicester, Milton Keynes, Coventry
Salary band: £70k - £80k
A commercial minded Senior Supply Chain Analyst is required to make an immediate impact in this high profile role, working for this well recognised market leading £multi-billion organisation. BASIC...
Campaign Manager x3 8 days ago
Salary band: £25k - £30k
End to end project management of campaignsStrong market-brandCommercially focussed businessMulti-stakeholder managementThe Role: As Campaign Manager you will be fully responsible for taking ownersh...
|Salary band:||£100k +|
|Salary Details:||£300 - £450 per|
|Company:||Regan and Dean Recruitment Ltd|
|Contact:||Regan & Dean Recruitment Ltd|
|Job Categories:||Marketing and Sales Jobs|
CRM CAMPAING EXECUTION MANAGER / £300 - £400 (DAILY RATE) / COVENTRY
- Global Retail and Corporate Bank
- Internationally renowned brand
- Market leader
- CRM Campaign Execution Manager
- Delivering of marketing operations to support key CRM channels - Direct mail, Telephony, Actions Prompts, Statements and e-mail
- Manage and execute delivery of marketing activity
- Managing key stakeholders & external suppliers
- Manage, control and operate the agreed processes and standards
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with channel partners
- Deliver effective management of risk, governance and compliance
- Lead team of CRM campaign analysts
- Manage Personal Development process
- Utilise technology to automate and personalise leads
- You will have a strong ability in shaping strategy, with an instinctive approach to matching customer wants with business proportions;
- Customer focused
- Strategic thinker
- Excellent campaign execution background
- Strong process management experience
- Good knowledge of campaign management tools and supporting IT platforms
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels
- Knowledge and experience managing direct marketing operations
- Excellent data handling and analytical skills with an attention to details
- Good SQL/SAS Skills
- Experience within a marketing operations environment
- Good understanding of relevant legislation and codes of practice, particularly Data Protection
To apply for this 'CRM Campaign Execution Manager' position click the 'Apply Now' button below.