4 months ago
Information on the company
An advertising platform which allows brands to affectively reach their target audience across video, social media and mobile advertising channels. With their headquarters in San Francisco and 16 offices worldwide this is a well-established business in the industry working with the likes of Universal Pictures, EE and American Express.
This is a 3 month paid internship. Salary: National Minimum Wage.
How you can expect to spend your day:
An evolution of the role as skills progress, initially:
* Accurate translation of information from Salesforce (BI tool) to the ad delivery system
* Set up of advertising campaigns in our proprietary ad delivery system
* Extraction of data from third party reporting for the use of the Operational Trading team
* Creation of data segments and exposure for use by trading teams
* Adjustments to campaign delivery based on instructions from Trading teams
* Troubleshooting of campaign discrepancies between third party stats and our company stats
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
* Tenacity and attention to detail is essential
* Confident but willing to keep their head down
* Strong Excel skills
* Interest in mathematical subjects preferred
* No specific academic requirements, however, this role will most suit someone with an interest in technology and/or data and numbers
What is the last person who was in this role doing now?
Currently a Trading Operations Exec.
What are the perks of interning at this company?
* The opportunity to gain experience in a high growth, fast-paced, fun working environment
* Learn from an experienced and accomplished team of industry experts who will guide, teach and help you develop best in class skills
* Evolve and grow technical and online ad delivery and data management skills.
* Gain knowledge of Programmatic delivery and systems – Programmatic is used in many industries as a means of automation and efficiency.
* Work in the centre of Covent Garden surrounded by digital and creative businesses
* Be part of quarterly drinks, company parties etc.
* Gain experience at a company at the cutting edge of marketing
Apply for this role